FRM-10083 help

From: michael.cooke <michael.cooke_at_tinyworld.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:30:50 -0000

Oracle 7.3.3, Forms 4.5 reports 2.5 on NT4.0 SP4 I am new to Oracle Forms and have recently obtained the source code for our Oracle forms front end. I need to make a few minor alterations to the forms, mainly incorrect spellings on tabs etc. Problem I have is that whenever I try opening a form from the forms designer I get the FRM-10083 cannot find/open 'name of module' module for referenced objects and also FRM-10054 cannot attach library 'name of library'. I have looked in the help at the information on the error message. The path to the source code is set in the registry and the file exists.

does anyone have any sggestions as to why I get the errors. Am I missing something very obvious. The original developers managed to change things so I can only assume that I am doing something wrong.

please if anyone can point me in the right (or any direction that will help) I would be eternally grateful.
Please reply to my work e-mail mick.cooke_at_custodial.securicor.com as well as this usergroup

Thanks in advance
Mick Cooke Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 23:30:50 CET

Original text of this message