Forms 6i Error Messages

From: Tony <tonyfree_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:49:38 GMT

[Quoted] I am an oracle newbie so please be patient with me:

I have downloaded and installed the "free" versions of 8i Server and it's
counterpart 9i Application Server for development testing.

So far so good. I managed to get all the virtual directories in place under ApacheHTTP supplied by Oracle.

The problem:
My forms server starts the applet on the "Run Form" test page supplied by
Oracle but stops and issues a "FRM 92050" errro message regarding port 9000.

For the life of me I cant find any documentation on Forms error messages.
Can someone point me in the right direction? A web search doesn't yield many clues and the Oracle website offers nothing under their documentation pages.

Thanks Received on Sat Mar 16 2002 - 18:49:38 CET

Original text of this message