User Privileges

From: Mytskidis Georgios <medicon_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:23:24 +0200

Hello

[Quoted] I've a user named MAINUSER which owns a variety of objects (tables,sequences,...). I need to create a few other users (i.e. USER1,USER2,...) who need to have FULL ACCESS on every object that the MAINUSER owns. I see two ways for doing so : 1). Grant DBA role to all (USER1,USER2,...); not very elegant or safe 2). Grant SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON <MAINUSER.object> TO USER1,USER2,...; this approach has the risk that an object might be [Quoted] forgotten or when a new object is created to run the above Grant for that new object.

Is there any other more elegant-fast way ?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Best Regards

MYTSKIDIS GEORGIOS
Mytskidis_G_at_GI-Net.Gr Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 16:23:24 CET

Original text of this message