Need Registry key environment variable name for Oracle forms6i Temporary disk file

From: Suresh Bhat <oracleguru_at_lycos.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2002 07:57:31 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] Need Registry key name on NT4/2000 for Forms6i temporary files

It Seems like Oracle forms6i writes temporary disk file in certain situations such as large selection of rows, sums/averages on columns etc.

Currently, by default, it is written to c:\temp folder. I want to change this to some other drive and folder. I am guessing that this default comes from some registry key.

The key is not visible in the Registry when I go to regedit | HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | ORACLE. There is a key REPORT60_TMP but there is not an equivalent key for FORMS60. Can some one let me know what this key is for Forms6i ?

I guessed and tried FORMS60_TMP, FORMS60_TEMP and TempFileDirectory etc. and none of them worked.

Thanks,

Suresh Bhat
www.oracleguru.net Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 16:57:31 CET

Original text of this message