Calculated item doesn't get updated to database

From: Av <avril7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2002 08:28:08 -0800

[Quoted] In my form, I created a database text item named print_order in a multi record block. It has the the following properties:  Calculation Mode: Formula
 Formula: GET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('MICRB',CURRENT_RECORD)

On the screen it updates correctly (in conjunction with RECALCULATE) when records are created and deleted. But when I commit to the database, the print_order column is empty! Is there something else I'm missing?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Av Received on Wed Feb 27 2002 - 17:28:08 CET

Original text of this message