9iAS on linux

From: Luis Cabral <luiscabral99_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 20 Feb 2002 07:19:20 -0800

Hi

I need to check an 9iAS installation on linux that is not working properly. I've worked with 9iAS on windows, but not on linux. Linux itself I know a bit.

They said that PL/SQL is working properly, but not Java and other things.

I would like to know what I need to check, like processes that have to be running, environment variables etc, like a check-list. Is there some website where I can get information about installing/ configuring 9iAS on linux?

Thanks!
Luis Cabral Received on Wed Feb 20 2002 - 16:19:20 CET

Original text of this message