Report Background Engine Bug/Crash Workaround!

From: Han Thomas <han_at_royal.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:37:38 GMT

Does anyone know if there is a fix for the bug where Oracle Reports Runtime bascially doesn't work on Windows 2000??

On metalink they've classified this one as a 'minor loss of service'.

Somehow my customer doesn't see it as a "minor" loss of service when the thing crashes for every 10th invoice or so he prints.

So... any word or workaround on this that anyone knows of?

Cheers,
Han.
Han.

| Han Thomas 25/1 Moo 2 Pa Bong, Saraphee |
| Han_at_Royal.net Chiang Mai 50140 THAILAND |