Dynamically linking a powerpoint to a diagram

From: NA <naveedaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2002 12:43:22 -0800

Hi guys,

I want to create an empty powerpoint file and dynamically (OLE) link it to a oracle designer diagram e.g. Process Diagram .I dont want to copy and past and want ths link to be dynamic. Which means whenever i open powerpoint file i should always see the most current diagram. I have tried few things but have failed so far. Any idea how this can be done. I want to do it with Oracle Designer 6i. It it only possible to do with 2000 ?
any help, i will really appreciate.

thanks
na Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 21:43:22 CET

Original text of this message