Help forms gurus (Populate a field in an already queried block based on user action)

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2002 15:35:41 -0800

Hi all,

So I have a block that is full of data, then I want to have one extra "bonus" field with another piece of data related to the blocks primary key. I would like to have the user select which of these values they want to see, and go back and fourth (they would be using a drop list above the last field) When they select a value in the list, the value in the bonus field would change to one selected from the database)

The problem is How do I get it to do it for ALL the records already selected in the block?

Any help would be appreciated VERY much!! Received on Sat Jan 12 2002 - 00:35:41 CET

Original text of this message