Newbie ---> Installing Oracle Designer 6i Release 4

From: Ravindra Harve <rharve_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2001 20:25:07 -0800

[Quoted] I am trying to install the above product on a windows2000 server. The same machine has Oracle 8i (8.1.7).I stopped all the oracle services .  As I was installing the Oracle designer on a different oracle home, I got the following error : rsf80.vrf(358) End Block when End Of File Found. This error came up when it was trying to analyse the support file dependencies.

Any idea, what needs to be done to make my designer installation goes through.

Regards
Ravi Received on Tue Dec 25 2001 - 05:25:07 CET

Original text of this message