OWB, Traning, and consulting....

From: Jerome <jerome.poudou_at_merkurium.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 16:24:11 -0800

Does a training is necessary to use warehouse builder? I'm a DTS user and I construct some datawarehouses, so I've a good experience on this domain.
But no exp. in OWB.

I've heard some voices about OWB...
for 1 person the project has failed because OWB can't run in it's environment
for a second, all the PL/SQL generated was wrong, and he must changes it manually...

Actually all says : "it's complex to implement a complete Oracle system (datawarehouse + owb + discoverer + express)"

I must do it myself and on 1 server only!!!

or... maybe, we can find a consulting ressource to do this... but ... what is the price of this type of ressources????

any idea ?

thanks.

Jerome. Received on Fri Dec 21 2001 - 01:24:11 CET

Original text of this message