Re: IDE for iAS9i

From: Vijh <vvelandi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2001 11:43:13 -0800

9iAS does not have any IDE, it has a bunch of tools in it each have its own configuration file and administration procedures. If your trying to get to the portal product then try http:\\machinename:port\ u will get to the apache screen click on modplsql u will get to portal

Administration guide can e found at metalink/tech docs

g'd luck,
Vjh