Designer 6i, release 4.1.1

From: Jerry Flatto <jflatto_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:49:47 GMT

We are presently using Designer 6i, release 4.

I just checked the Technet site to verify the latest edition and in the last couple of days, the links to the downloadable version of release 4 has disappeared and now there is simply a note that Designer 6i, release 4.1.1 is coming "soon".

Any idea what "soon" means? I am guessing that 4.1.1 is a major bug fix since they eliminated the ability to download the earlier versions. Any idea of the differences between 4.1.1 and the earlier release?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Jerry Flatto Received on Mon Dec 17 2001 - 21:49:47 CET

Original text of this message