Re: Forms6i BUG - Block based on PLSQL procedure

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2001 07:34:25 -0800

In article <1008340739.947378_at_h2o.riss-telecom.ru>, "Dmitry says...

>Need Help!!!
>
>Found very ugly bag in Oracle Developer 6i on WinNT/Win2K/WinXP :
>
> 1) I've created database block based on a stored procedure wich returns
>pl/sql table.
> 2) When procedure returns an emty pl/sql table (for example - query returns
>no rows) forms runtime falls out. Error occurs in built-in procedure
>plsql_table.populate_block.
> 3) All found patches and even upgrading to Rel.2 didn't solve this
>problem...
> 4) In Forms5.0 the same module works well...

umm, have you tried contacting support, opening a tar and seeing if there is a patch? that is what I would do. seems you have a simple reproducible test case (the best kind)

--
Thomas Kyte (tkyte_at_us.oracle.com)             http://asktom.oracle.com/