Oracle Form and a standard window dialogue

From: Richard Drive <dotacion_at_excite.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2001 15:21:57 -0800

[Quoted] Am using Forms 6.0 in a Windows NT environment, I want the use to be able to bring up a dialogue window, like the standard 'File->Open'.

The user will navigate until they find the file they want, and then select it.
The full path + name of the file will then be captured and passed as a parameter and used in the 'DATA= ' portion of a sqlloader command string.

Is there a built that can be used, or will this have to be built from scratch?

If the former, which are they?

If the latter, can you give me heads up and the best approach?

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

--
RDII