Re: NEED HELP , How to Write Web Based Oracle 6i Report.

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 04:40:28 -0800

Your message is a bit vague.

It sounds like you want an Oracle report to be shown in HTML format in a web browser. I *think* there is a DESTYPE parameter of HTML which can do it.
Also, you may want to look at Oracle Application Server and web cartridges, these will enable you to run Forms and Reports via a web browser interface.

Mark