Re: oracle forms

From: Tom Grenier <tom_at_sqlman.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 11:31:48 -0800

Sameer,
I don't think you want developer for what you need (probably way over-kill). I just updated my home version of Forms and Reports two weeks ago, and what you need is to download 'formsreports6i.zip' from OTN. If you still can't find it -- email me direct and I'll find the URL it and send it to you. Tom