Select error: SQLState=01004 [oracle][odbc]String data, right truncated

From: Kees Kietelvlees <realrockcafe_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:39:19 +0100

Hi all,

I hope someone knows the solution of my problem. I have made a report in Powerbuilder 6.5 and I am using a oracle 8i (8.1.7) database for retrieving this data from.

The connection works fine, I use the database in my whole application, but when I try to open a certain report with a large amount of data I am getting the following error:

Select error: SQLState=01004
[oracle][odbc]String data, right truncated

When I open the same report with a small amount of data it works fine.

What can be the problem here?

Julian Kooiker Received on Tue Nov 27 2001 - 15:39:19 CET

Original text of this message