Re: Puzzled: CURSOR in Package

From: jane <janeyiu_at_optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:06:41 GMT

[Quoted] Thanks, but is this really a strong reason for declaring only cursor header in pkg spec ?
I mean first wrapping in-house source is rather rare in the corporate world, is'nt it ?
second, what's the justification for hiding the SQL from the developers ? That's not likely to make them more productive or accurate, is it?

Jane