Re: Resticting Parameter LOV in Reports

From: Tom Grenier <tom_at_sqlman.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:47:56 -0800

Disclamer -- I am still very new to forms and reports (and Oracle) -- but:

I don't think you can do it. We do this at work but were forced to use a form because of the limitations of the parameter screen in reports. Just do it in a form -- do all your input and validation there, and then call the report passing the parameters.

HTH,
Tom