List item

From: Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 07:53:53 +0100

[Quoted] I have two tables: tableA has columns A1,A2; tableB has columns B1,B2. Among tableA and tableB there is relationship - A2 is FK, B1 is PK.

|A1                | |B2               + v +

On Oracle form (I use Oracle Developer 6i) I'd like to have listbox (list item) containing all values from B2. After I select an B2 item from listbox, the corresponding B1 value (for this B2 value from tableB) should be inserted into A2.

Also vice versa, when the form is loaded (initiated) - listbox should show corresponding initial value B2 of existing value for A2

I know how to create text item containging list of values (LOV) but do not konow how to create listbox with dynamic LOV? I know how to create listbox with static values but how to create listbox containing all values from an column? Do anybody have a sample code for list item population and selecting values?

--

Stjepan Brbot [Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR]