Re: Reports Background Engine

From: Marc Billiet <first.last_at_com.hydro.switch.this>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:49:23 GMT

[Quoted] Op 25/10/2001, 13:32:23, schreef balbir.chahal_at_sbs.siemens.co.uk (Balbir Chahal) over het thema Reports Background Engine:

> Reports background engine (R30RBE32.exe) crashes with a Dr watson
> memory error periodically. Has anyone come accross this? any
> solutions?

> Thanks.

There is (or at least was) a memory leak in the Report Background Engine on ms windows. Therefore we pass ORACLE_SHUTDOWN='Yes' as a parameter to reports after printing a specific number of reports. Maybe this can solve your problem as well.

Marc Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 13:49:23 CEST

Original text of this message