Oracle InterMedia 8.1.6 question

From: Marco Corradini <thefox_at_dnet.it>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:45:44 +0200

Hi to everyone

I'm building a text search engine with Oracle InterMedia 8.1.6. The site to be indexed consists of 6400 files and it took 8 hours to be indexed through Fulcrum. The indexing with Oracle iMT was made through urls and went well. It took, 50 minutes to complete because of the parallel query (8 jobs at the same time). BUT I'd like to have the text filtered from the files in the meantime (which are html, pdf and others) to be able to handle it in the query result page.

Someone knows if it is possible ?
Thank You
marco Corradini Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 15:45:44 CEST

Original text of this message