OO4O and Table API?

From: Ivo Vink <ivo.vink_at_yellowred.nl>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 23:46:35 -0700

I'm trying to cal a table API function from Visual Basic 6.0 using Oracle Objects 4 OLE. Sadly I don't know how I should pass the parameters to Oracle. I attached the function I'm trying to call:
  • Name: ins
  • Parameters: cg$rec Record of row to be inserted
  • cg$ind Record of columns specifically set
  • do_ins Whether we want the actual INSERT to occur
    PROCEDURE ins(cg$rec IN OUT cg$row_type, cg$ind IN OUT cg$ind_type, do_ins IN BOOLEAN DEFAULT TRUE) IS cg$tmp_rec cg$row_type;
  • Constant default values BEGIN
It's generated by Oracle.

Hope someone can help me

Ivo VInk Received on Thu Oct 18 2001 - 08:46:35 CEST

Original text of this message