Need good information regarding BC4J/OC4J

From: Jerra <jerra_at_aland.net>
Date: 12 Oct 2001 01:01:09 -0700

Hi,
I'd appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. I need some documentation on BC4J/OC4J.
What's the difference between these?

Have been reading on OTN and not found any docs suitable for me. I have no experience at all using those components. I need some very simple examples and some high level descriptions on what they are good at and why/when to use them.

I have been using JBuilder 4.
Will JDeveloper 9i be better? It's built on Jbuilder(?) version(?)

Thanks!
Jerra [Finland] Received on Fri Oct 12 2001 - 10:01:09 CEST

Original text of this message