Creating a jsp app

From: Zhao <coolshare_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2001 00:00:02 -0700

I tried to create a JSP application using JDeveloper 3.2.3.

I first select File | New Project, then select "A project contain a new business component JSP application. After I clicked at "Finish", the
"business component JSP application wizard" was launched and at step 2,
I was asked to select a Business Project. But I don't have any and the
"Next" button was disabled. So I had to cancel the creation.

I couldn't find any info about this in the help...

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks Received on Wed Oct 10 2001 - 09:00:02 CEST

Original text of this message