ManagementServer

From: Kresimir <kresimir_medvid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:15:39 +0200

  1. I'm almost total newbie in Oracle and Winndows NT (have solid experience [Quoted] with some desktop databases, very good theoretical understanding of databases generally, and 2 months introductional studying of Oracle)

In Oracle version 8.1.6.i Management Server refuses to start and it looks to [Quoted] me that it is the reason why I cann't run Enterprise manager at all.

At NT Control Panel Services when I try to start service OracleOraHome81ManagementServer it simply fails.

If in Setup of service I check interaction with desktop it shows me that the service tries to open file

\Oracle\Admin\orb\resources.ora

That file simply doesn't exist in my system. Even the folder
\Oracle\Admin\orb\ doesn't exists.

I didn't find solution for that problem in my documentation Received on Thu Oct 04 2001 - 17:15:39 CEST

Original text of this message