Re: mass change to forms

From: Johny <pj_pl_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:30:56 GMT

"Chris Boyle" <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com> wrote:
>Greetings,
> We have a large number of forms we want to change the font on. Is there an
>easier method than opening each form, selecting all the objects, LOVs, etc.
>that we could use? Our estimate is 5 programmers at 6-10 hours will be
>required for this and we would like to reduce the time and people needed.
>Thanks for your help.

I have a procedure which loops through all blocks and items, changes block's VA, current record VA and item's VA & prompt VA, according to its type, number of records dislpayed etc. It is fired on every WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE form trigger. This way it will be also much easier to modify anything in the future.

Regards
PJ Received on Mon Sep 17 2001 - 12:30:56 CEST

Original text of this message