Re: sql*plus interactive in shell script

From: tom-12 <tclavier_at_partner.auchan.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:30:24 +0200

Nicolas Iselin <nicolas_at_iselin.ch> a écrit dans le message : 3BA0DA37.EA474BD7_at_iselin.ch...
> tom-12 wrote:
> >
> This is conventional Unix-Logic: You have redirected stdout to /file.log, and
ACCEPT
> simply outputs some data to stdout (and therefore to /file.log). You have
also
> redirected stdin to the here-document with the << symbol, so you will never
have
> your title in the MYTITLE variable (I never used ACCEPT yet, but I think I
have
> guessed right how it works...).
>
> The only way to input data into an sqlplus that is using a here-document is
> generate a data file with standard unix means and then reading that file
> with _at_filename from within the sqlplus here-document.
>
> Nicolas

in my case, the shell script is an IHM to rollback or commit the transaction whis many control. what is the solution
if i exit sqlplus to prompt user in shell, i close my oracle session.

My user dont know _at_/@@/START command. it's too hard :) Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 18:30:24 CEST

Original text of this message