Using ATL OLEDB into Oracle 8

From: Joe Gretty <jogret_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2001 18:31:46 -0700

Hello,

OK, We're building an interface where we are locking to tables and processing the data from one of the locked tables (baseline_changes) to the other locked table (baseline). We are using the ATL wizard to make our calls to the Oracle 8.1.7/8.0.5 databases. The problem is that we want to make each row processed between the tables at transaction, so we want to commit each row. This will release the locks that we first established. The question is, is there anyway that we can write an ATL that will lock the tables, process multiple transaction between the tables, and then release the locks on the tables?

Thanks in advance,

jogret_at_hotmail.com Received on Tue Sep 11 2001 - 03:31:46 CEST

Original text of this message