Persistent Menus on Templates

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <alvaro.palma_at_sage.cl.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:27:04 GMT

Hi.

I want to configurate a form template, so I´ll be able to generate my forms from CASE with a toolbar that looks like the toolbar that Forms Builder puts by default. I saw that the property "Menu Modules" is set as Default&SmartBar.

Is this option refering some .mmx or .mmb file?

I tried to set the Menu Module property as Default&SmartBar in my own template , but the generated forms didn´t replicate that

So my question is: what should I do, in order to get the default&smarbar persistent in all the forms I generate?

Thanks in advance

Álvaro Palma Aste
SAGE Computación S.A.
alvaro.palma_at_sage.cl.com Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 17:27:04 CEST

Original text of this message