simple pro*c/solaris question

From: Newbie JrSysAdmin <utlonghornsrule_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Aug 2001 15:47:38 -0700

[Quoted] with oracle 8.1.7, solaris 8, trying to make the demo program "sample1" i get the following error:

$proc iname=sample1

PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2

i can find several posts in here asking about this error, but i can't find any of these answered in here. i would be grateful if someone could help me here.

[Quoted] relatedly, does anyone know how to download the programmer's reference for pro*c/c++ (in html)? it doesn't seem to be in my downloaded software docs. Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 00:47:38 CEST

Original text of this message