Developer/2000 Checkboxes

From: Bruce Panowski <panowski_at_lanl.gov>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:06:18 -0600

[Quoted] We are trying to use checkboxes in the detail blocks of master/detail relationships. We want to dynamically create the checkboxes (and checkbox prompts) from a table of valid values.
For example: The master block is ORDER. The detail block is ITEM. There are a total of 5 items a person can place on an order. These 5 items are in [Quoted] an item 'lookup' table [A - Doll, B - Truck, C - Ball, D - Blocks, E - Bicycle]. Lets say ORDER # 113 is for a Doll and Bicycle (A and E). On a [Quoted] query of ORDER # 113, we want the detail block to list all 5 ITEMs in checkbox form, but only show A and E to be checked. If later on, we add F - [Quoted] Frisbee to the lookup table, we want F to dynamically show up in the queried ITEM detail block. Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 00:06:18 CEST

Original text of this message