Oracle Applications: How to check ATP against a specific subinventory?

From: Eddie <edawad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:33:05 GMT

Using the MTL_DEMAND_INTERFACE table, is there a way to check the availability of an item ***against an Org/subinventory*** instead of just an Org?

Here is why I'm asking the question: Some customers are assigned subinventories and are only allowed to order from that subinventory (for consignment purposes) through the web. The web application needs to check the availability of a certain item in the customer's subinventory ONLY. I need this validation process not to allow a customer to see item quantities in a subinventory other than his. In other words, If we have more than one sub inventory with the same part in it, and both of the Sub inventories are "Include in ATP" then the ATP Check against one looks at the other as well and combines any quantities. I just want the ATP check to look at one specific sub inventory.

Thank you for your help.

Eddie. Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 18:33:05 CEST

Original text of this message