Forms 6i and reusable components

From: Nicolas Stern <spip46_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:44:34 +0200

Hi !
Many thanks in advance for any help on this topic:

Working with Developer 6i - Forms Builder on the chapter "utilizing reusable components" of the OCP exam "build forms II". Studying material from J. Crouchman's Book "OCP Application Developer Exam Guide".

Trying to use the calendar class in a form application.

Crouchman's book (as well as the online Help) mention a Standard Object Library File stndrd20.olb, which I haven't found in my Oracle distribution, neither in the installation CD.

Where do I find this stndrd20.olb Library ?

Thanks !

--
Nicolas Stern