Re:problems with export/import

From: Thomas Michel <th.michel_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:12:48 +0200

Hi,

i am use oracle 8 server. i export my datas with exp80.exe from schema A and
i would like import my datas with imp80.exe into schema B. B has the same
structure to A and the tables contains no datas. when i import the datas then
errors occurs because the datas are not in the correct order for the foreign
key constraints.

i have read in the manual the constraints are disabled during the import.
where is the error in my task?

--

office:				private:
eMail: thomas.michel_at_xavo.de	eMail:th.michel_at_gmx.net

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.