SQL*Loader exit code problem

From: jbfiii <jflannery3_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2001 11:54:53 -0700

I am having a problem running my SQL*Loader. It is running on a VMS environment, Oracle 8.0.5. The control file I use has several WHEN clauses in it. It is called thru a .com file.

$ WRITE SYS$OUTPUT "Loading Table: TPD_ORDERBCKLG with NP Data"
$ SQLLOAD user/pass CONTROL=DISK$T:[TPD_DATAMART.PRODRPT.CTL]TPD_ORDERBCKLG_NP.CTL
LOG=DISK$T:[TPD_DATAMART.PRODRPT.LOG]TPD_ORDERBCKLG_NP_LOAD.LOG The load works, but it does not exit properly, I assume returning an exit code of 2.

%NONAME-E-NOMSG, Message number 00000002

The SQLLOADER does not return control back to my .com file. How can I code for this in the VMS environment.

Thanks,
John Received on Mon Jul 30 2001 - 20:54:53 CEST

Original text of this message