Re: Forms 4.5 -- Forms 6.0

From: Matt B. <gtimatt_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:42:03 GMT

"Stefan" <sseidler_at_netway.at> wrote in message news:9k1gtu$7r3$1_at_news.netway.at...
> Hi
>
> I've got a lot of experience in developing with Forms 4.5. Now I need to do
> some work using Forms 6.0. Does anybody know an url, where I can inform
> myself about the main features of 6.0 and the differences to the former
> version?

I'm not sure of all the differences myself, but one major difference is that 5.0 introduced the use of tab canvases (like tab folders). The Forms Doc option was also renamed in 4.5 to be "Object List Report" although it tended to crash a lot. The 6.0 version seems to be more stable.

-Matt Received on Sun Jul 29 2001 - 23:42:03 CEST

Original text of this message