Re: Search for ER-Viewer for Oracle

From: Rick van Dijk <info_at_datanamic.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2001 02:39:14 -0700

andreas.heidenreich_at_gmt-online.de (Andreas Heidenreich) wrote in message news:<f02630a5.0107120514.7ab981e5_at_posting.google.com>... Hello Andreas,

Maybe our tool DeZign for databases is something for you. Not free but $139.
Dezign for Databases is a database development tool using an entity relationship diagram. It visually supports the lay out of the entities and relations and automatically generates SQL schemas for most leading databases. Dezign for Databases also supports domains (user defined types).

More info can be found here:
http://www.datanamic.com/dezign/index.html

Regards
Rick van Dijk