what are the places to set default query in the block

From: dbahelp <jichacha_at_vayumail.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 17:32:59 -0700

[Quoted] Hello all !

In forms4.5, developer 2000 what are the places where you can setup default query ? so when user presses key-exequery it should get data as per master block data

I am debuging a form which do not have post query trigger, do not have set_block property, its where clause property is null and still if I look at :system.last_query result it have a where clause . There is no relationship of master and details set up in the form. Order by property is present in the form which is also in query.

 I also checked in fmt file for where condition its not there. This form is converted from forms3.0 to forms 4.5

Is there any other way where I can set up the default where clause in the forms ?

here is result of :system.lst query

SELECT ACTIVE,CLI,CNAME,CUSTSEQNO,IND,WORLD_PARTNER,SUSP_ENTRY,SUSP_CLEAR,ACC,AC [Quoted] CTIME,NUM,PROMPT_OV,TRANS,NUMSEQNO,DIR,NUMTYPE,TZ,DOW,DOY,PSTART,PEND,IDD,SITE,E

[Quoted] NTRY,CLEAR,FACILITIES,ORIGIN_REGION_ID,ORIGIN_DOMAIN_ID,ORIGIN_REJECT_REGION_ID,
[Quoted] ORIGIN_REJECT_DOMAIN_ID,ORIGIN_ACCEPT_REGION_ID,ORIGIN_ACCEPT_DOMAIN_ID,DEST_REJ
[Quoted] ECT_REGION_ID,DEST_REJECT_DOMAIN_ID,DEST_ACCEPT_REGION_ID,DEST_ACCEPT_DOMAIN_ID,
[Quoted] XSTART,XEND,XSTART2,XEND2,XSTART3,XEND3,ROWID FROM ABC WHERE (CLI= '1000') and (CNAME='XXX') and (CUSTSEQNO=8) and (WORLD_PARTNER='N') order by cust
seqno , cname , cli , num , dir , numtype , dow , pstart , pend , xstart , xend
, xstart2 , xend2 , xstart3 , xend3

Thanks in advance

Dbahelp Received on Wed Jul 25 2001 - 02:32:59 CEST

Original text of this message