Needing to know how to use LOV's in Oracle Forms 6.1

From: Parish <pkpollard_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 08:28:23 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to make a list of values (or something similar if you know [Quoted] [Quoted] of a way) that will allow a list of values to be automatically populated by data that is already in the database. For example: if I am tracking a particular company and several of the contacts that work for that company, how do I select the one contact that I want (so that his/her information is displayed) so that the fields (like phone, email address, fax number, and whatever else that is personal to that contact) are populated? I am also wanting this to be automatically updated when new contacts are added. If you can even help with a little bit of my question, please do! Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 17:28:23 CEST

Original text of this message