Re: Break Groups in Oracle Reports

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:55:39 GMT

With plain old reports, you cannot dynamically change the breaks at runtime (ie You cannot dynamically change the property via a trigger in the same way you do with Oracle Forms). You will probably have to create seperate reports and based on the users selection, choose the appropriate one.

Unless someone knows otherwise.....