Re: Tools Inquiry

From: John Dorlon <john_at_ezsql.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:58:31 GMT

default <plb2862_at_cts.com> wrote in message news:<3B33983E.8320CB78_at_cts.com>...
> Thanks, I have heard of EZSQL, and I am continuing with SQL*Plus. I found
> several tools including one that plugs into MS Excel called SQL*XL. I was
> really interested in deciding which was the most popular tool used in real
> life. Lets say if I was to interview at ten companies which tools would
> most likely be used. I'm thinking Quest seems to have a lot and TOAD +
> SQL-Navigator seem to be the most popular are there any other that a company

Don't mistake 'most widely used' for 'best'. As the sole developer and
creator of EZSQL, I can tell you that a lot of my customers tell me that
EZSQL is better than TOAD, SQL*Navigator, and OEM! I have people buying
licenses in EZSQL that already have these other products. EZSQL is not as widely used because I don't have the marketing power of Quest and Oracle,
and also because it has not been around as long.

Try EZSQL for yourself and make your own decision. :-) If you tell me you
like the others better, I will respect your opinion and leave you alone!

-John Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:58:31 CEST

Original text of this message