Re: Oracle Forms and NT4.0

From: Anand <hsanand13_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:55:42 GMT

Hi Charles,
First of all you have not mentioned the version of forms that you are using. Secondly forms runtime component does not have any known java issues because It does not use java.
Thirdly check your host string entry or better still create a new one usint the Net80 easy config utility.
Fourthly, are you using the ORacle database and the forms on the same machine?? if yes then install the MS-Loopback adapter and then try to connect.

If any of this does not work then the onlysolution is to reinstall the forms component..

All the best. I hope this solve your problem.

Regards,
Anand.