Insufficient Privileges - ORA-01031 - HELP PLEASE!!!!!

From: Lesley Boughner <lesley_at_vimich.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:45:11 GMT

Please Help Me!!!!
[Quoted] This error is occurring in my pre-delete trigger of the master block when I [Quoted] attempt to delete a record under certain usernames.

On the tables it's attempting to delete from I have granted insert, update [Quoted] and delete privileges.

I can actually delete these records from SQLPLUS under the usernames it gives me this error with in Forms.

In relationship in forms - delete record property is set to cascading.

Does anyone know what the problem may be?Thanks for any input. Lesley

This is my pre-delete trigger:

BEGIN DELETE FROM DISPATCHLINES D
WHERE D.DISPATCHID = :DISPATCH.DISPATCHID; DELETE FROM DISPATCHACTIVITY D
WHERE D.DISPATCHID = :DISPATCH.DISPATCHID; IF NOT FORM_SUCCESS THEN
MESSAGE ('Internal error occurred in DISPATCH.PRE-DELETE TRIGGER.'); RAISE FORM_TRIGGER_FAILURE;
END IF;
END; Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:45:11 CEST

Original text of this message