Re: java oracle replication problem

From: Michael Austin <miaustin_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:43:41 GMT

You would think that by now people would include all of the relevant information like platform, OS version and database/option versions. Remember Oracle is NOT Oracle is NOT Oracle. Close, but not exact. There are over 100 porting teams at Oracle that port this stuff from Solaris to whatever platform you are using.

 REPAPI-26515 No master log available for name.name  Cause: The specified master log was not found or available for the named table.

 Action: Create the master log at the master site or correct any problems that  may exist with the log.

What is the status of your logs? Does a PL/SQL version of this work?

Michael Austin
DBA Consultant.