Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager 8, Need simulation

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:57:51 GMT

[Quoted] OEM 1.x (the version with Oracle8) was included on the database distribution, just [Quoted] [Quoted] as OEM 2.x (with 8i) is on the 8i distribution. In both cases, it's a 'custom' install.

[Quoted] [Quoted] More to Daniel's point, OEM 2 does include everything that OEM had and a lot more [Quoted] [Quoted] - it even works right. It also includes built in tutorials. Those might help.

/Hans