oracle forms - WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE trigger

From: pat saunders <pat.saunders_at_sis.securicor.co.uk>
Date: 20 Jul 2001 03:29:13 -0700

HI,
  In my form, one data item of each record is a poplist list box which selects yes/No. If I have selected one record and then click a poplist list box in another record the WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE trigger does not fire. This problem only applies to list boxes . I.E When i click on a edit box on another row the trigger does fire. As a work around i could select the row when a mouse click is detected on a list box but i do not know how to do this. Any help appreciated.
pat Received on Fri Jul 20 2001 - 12:29:13 CEST

Original text of this message