Re: All computers in the world MUST sync with ATOMIC clock before 12:00 AM 21 July 2001!!!

From: George Barbour <george.barbour_at_gecm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:44:28 +0100

How can a clock in USA be the "world's most accurate "; if there are similar Atomic clocks in France, UK, Germany and Japan? I think your over excited.
[Quoted] Mind you the unix time() value becomes 10 digits for the first time on Sun Sep 9 01:46:40 2001
Maybe tis that to which he refers.

George Barbour.