Problems with CORBA and Java stored procedure

From: Emil Doychev <edoychev_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:28:09 -0400

Hello,

I would like to have an access to a CORBA server from Java stored procedure. All examples given in the documentaion assumed that the server object is loaded in the Oracle.

But my case is not such. I would like to access a CORBA Server which is independent from Oracle.

I tried to use standart CORBA implementations, but when I invoke the Java stored procedure i receive this exeption: org.omg.CORBA.NO_IMPLEMENT[completed=MAYBE, reason=Operation not supported] when I invoke bind method of Helper object.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Emil Doychev

                http://MailAndNews.com

 Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or  POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.